Thread: Can anyone suggest a good hosting company? Earlier had a bad experience with Premium Techs

Can anyone suggest a good hosting company? Earlier had a bad experience with Premium Techs

My business needed cloud hosting services for file storage of my client's website. so I searched a lot for the best hosting support and hired Premium Technologies immediately. Initially their customer service and website seemed swift and reliable. But I was wrong! Their service is horrendous! Their server is very very unreliable and inconsistent. The file transfer was slow and full of issues. My client didnít even find my website. They didnít provide expected uptime as they promised. My business suffered a lot. Premium Technologies are idiots who can't do their job!! I don't trust these guys anymore!!!
    So, considering my previous bad experience, can any good soul suggest a best in class web hosting provider??? It's an urgent need as I have already wasted a lot of time. I don't want to loose my business. But please my friend, keep in mind that I don't want anything like premiumtechs.uk. Your immediate help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot my friend.

Thank you very much for your sharing. It is unfortunate you have the bad experience.
    APC Hosting
    http://www.apc.sg